Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quick & Easy Centerpieces

I don't know about you but I'm always trying to find ways to jazz up our table. Whether it's just to keep it looking nice during the week or for a weekend dinner with friends I love a well dressed table.

Keeping the table dressed for the season is a big thing for me. Seashells in the summer, gorgeous tulips in the spring, gourds and small pumpkins in the fall and frosted pinecones in the winter.

 
 I love this idea, the limes in the vase. I've done it before with lemons. It has such a fresh feel to it.
 
 
 
Candels and / or flowers that extend the length of the table are gorgeous too. I also love place cards. Not neccessary for a small dinner party of 4 but can be fun for a party over 6.
 
 
 
How amazing are these flowers? I love how vibrant and warm they are. And how amazing is the notepad place card. This would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower.
 
All of the images are from HGTV.
 
Now tell me, does your heart melt when you see a gorgeous table like mine? Do you have a go to centerpiece theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment